Today, we propose to consider a step-by-step recipe for making a vegetarian soup with young nettle, which has an excellent taste.
And the difference between cabbage soup and soup is not only in the ingredients. To taste, these two dishes are also completely different, not similar to each other.
Nettle is a low-calorie plant, only 24.8 kcal.
100 grams of nettle contains:
- Protein – 1.5 g;
- Fat – 0.0 g;
- Carbohydrates – 5.0 g;
[su_posts template=”templates/list-loop.php” posts_per_page=”3″ tax_term=”193″ order=”desc” orderby=”rand”]
A complex of vitamins A, B1, B2, PP, high content of vitamin C, as well as macro- and microelements such as iron, iodine, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus.
Young nettle soup: recipe
- Potatoes – 200 grams;
- Bay leaf – 1 piece;
- Purified water – 400 milliliters;
- Carrots – 30 grams;
- Butter – 40 grams;
- Fresh nettle – 30 grams;
- Sea salt – 1/2 teaspoon;
- Black peppercorns – 1/4 teaspoon;
- Homemade seasoning “Universal” – 1/2 teaspoon;
- Avocado – 1/2 piece.
1. Peel the potatoes, cut them into small pieces, put them in a saucepan, rinse them to a state of clean water, add water and set them to boil together with bay leaves;
2. Peel the carrots, cut into thin strips and simmer in butter until tender;
3. Put the stewed carrots, salt, ground black pepper in the mill, the “Universal” seasoning in the potato broth and continue to cook;
4. We wash the nettle leaves, chop finely and send them to the pot with potatoes and carrots, cook for one minute;
5. Peel the avocado, cut into small cubes;
6. Remove the saucepan with the soup from the burner, add the avocado, mix gently and let it brew for one or two minutes.
Our delicious and healthy vegetarian young nettle soup is ready.
Optionally, it can be seasoned with sour cream or vegetarian mayonnaise.
The above ingredients make two large servings.
Good meal, friends!