Today a healthy lifestyle is in vogue! Therefore, people are increasingly paying attention to proper nutrition. Freshly squeezed juice is an invariable part of a healthy diet. Many people appreciate and love juice squeezed from fresh fruits, berries and vegetables. But at the same time, more and more often disputes flare up about whether freshly squeezed juice is useful or harmful. You can find completely opposite opinions. And what is considered the truth? Let’s figure it out!
Table of Contents
Freshly squeezed juice: benefits and harms
Before talking about the benefits and potential dangers of freshly squeezed juice or Juices, it is worth deciding what exactly is meant by this drink. Going to a supermarket, a market or visiting a food service outlet, you can see a huge number of offers. So-called juices in paper or plastic packaging will immediately be excluded and we will not pay attention to them. It is worth remembering that these drinks are far from natural fresh juice. At best, you can buy a juice-containing liquid stuffed with preservatives. This is not at all what a person who adheres to a healthy lifestyle is looking for for himself and his loved ones!
Freshly squeezed juice is a drink extracted from fresh fruits, vegetables, berries. It is called fresh because it is customary to consume this drink immediately after preparation! That is, our attention should be drawn to a drink made at home or squeezed out with you in a catering establishment. Everything else can be anything but fresh juice.
Freshly squeezed juice: benefits
Let’s start with the good, which means we’ll talk about the benefits! Why is fresh juice from fruits and vegetables healthy? There are many reasons here!
1. Together with a freshly squeezed drink from berries, vegetables, fruits, a person consumes the entire list of vitamins and bioactive substances contained in the original product! You may ask: “Isn’t it really that eating the same apples just like that, you can’t get the whole set of vitamins?” Let us answer that substances are absorbed much more completely and better if they “enter” the body in the form of juice.
Many fruits, especially hard ones, and almost all vegetables provide saturation, but do not imply the complete assimilation of all nutrients. The reason for this is such a necessary and useful, but such indigestible fiber. Most of the substances remain trapped in dietary fiber. While the juice makes it possible to assimilate the full amount of vitamins.
2. Freshly squeezed juice is a drink that gives energy! Yes, yes, this is a healthy, natural, natural energy drink that should not be feared. After all, having drunk a glass of chilled fresh fruit, berry, vegetable juice, you will get a positive mood, a burst of energy and increase your efficiency. This is due to natural sugars (fructose, sucrose), vitamins, fruit acids and other useful substances. Tasty juice promotes the production of the hormone of joy, strengthens the immune system, and improves well-being.
3. Juice made from certain fruits, berries, vegetables, or a combination of fruits contains substances that your body may need at the moment. Have you noticed: it happens that you want a particular juice? Often the body in this way signals a shortage and an urgent need to replenish some reserves of substances. The body needs this for healing, building a defense mechanism against some foreign (toxic, infectious) agent or to strengthen strength. If you really want, for example, tomato juice, drink it as much as you want, and perhaps you will give your body what it needs so much.
4. Freshly squeezed juice is a good insurance against extra pounds! This drink can be easily used as a snack. I wanted to refresh myself at an inopportune time – drink a glass of fresh juice. This will help trick the appetite for 1-2 hours and will give the body the necessary boost of energy. Everything is fair – the excess has not been eaten, but the hunger is satisfied! And so as not to talk about the dangers of quickly digestible carbohydrates, but in the juice they are just like that, and excess weight from a glass of peach and apricot juice will not appear!
5. Fresh juice is an elixir of youth and beauty! With this drink, we get a complete list of vitamins. Many fruits contain antioxidants, beneficial acids and other substances that help maintain the elasticity of the skin, the strength of nails and hair. It is also easy to maintain your health by consuming your favorite juices regularly. But appearance greatly depends on this factor!
It is almost impossible to be sick and beautiful. The ailment ages and makes the life shine in the eyes dull. Of course, juice alone will not help completely insure against ailments. But this product must necessarily be in the diet of a person adhering to a healthy lifestyle, as part of the main program aimed at maintaining the health of body and soul.
These are five main points that indicate the benefits of the drink in question. But, if you delve into and understand in detail, you can count many more not so obvious, but quite significant advantages of consuming fresh juice. However, it should be remembered that you can and should drink freshly squeezed juice only when you really want it, and if there are no contraindications!
Freshly squeezed fruit juices: harm
Let us now consider what potential harm freshly squeezed fruit, as well as berry and vegetable juices can cause. In fact, harm from the use of these drinks can only be done if there are contraindications.
Here is a list of some of the reasons to avoid using natural fresh juice:
Individual intolerance to the components that make up the drink.
Acute period of food allergy.
Tendency to allergic reactions to berries / fruits.
Bowel disorder or obstruction.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Acute period of diseases of the pancreas and biliary tract.
Children’s age up to 6 months, then under the supervision of a pediatrician.
Inflammatory processes on the surface of the tissues of the oral cavity.
The postpartum period and the first months of lactation (further under the supervision of specialists.).
Acute period of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
Diabetic hyperglycemia in any type of disease.
Contraindications are listed here, many of which impose only temporary and sometimes conditional restrictions on the use of freshly squeezed juices. In some cases, you cannot drink only certain versions of the drink. For example, if you have an allergic reaction to strawberries, you should exclude only strawberry juice from the diet, but it is quite possible to use juice from green apples.
In the case of any chronic diseases requiring a special diet and diet, you should consult with your doctor about the admissibility of including natural fresh drinks in the diet.
About a sense of proportion
Speaking about the possible harm from the use of freshly squeezed drinks from fruits and vegetables, it is worth paying attention to such a concept as a sense of proportion. Yes, it is believed that juices should be drunk when you want, as much as you want and in the amount you want. However, do not confuse the concept of “wanting” and “it seems that you want”! You need to learn to listen to your own body. A rare person really wants to drink more than 1 liter of any liquid at a time.
You can hardly really want to drink orange juice in cups without stopping. Therefore, when using any healthy products, you should rely not only on desires, but also take into account the sense of proportion. Determining that the limits are exceeded is easy! When you eat, drink in moderation – there will be no discomfort, even the slightest. If you drink the same juice without measure, you will get a heaviness in the stomach, slight nausea, feeling of oversaturation. Of course, this will not be beneficial, and the body will give a signal that it is time to stop!
Freshly squeezed juice is healthy if it is made from fresh, organic fruit! Therefore, you need to pay serious attention to the choice of the original product. Vegetables, fruits, berries grown with the use of chemistry, in gas-polluted areas, on unfavorable soils, will give the body not only useful substances, vitamins, but also all that “periodic table” that they have absorbed in the growing zone and thanks to “enhanced care”.
Therefore, wanting to please yourself and your loved ones with freshly squeezed juice, make sure that you are going to prepare it from really fresh and organic vegetables and fruits! Be healthy!
Freshly squeezed juices recipes | benefits of juicing oranges | which juice is good for health | apple juicing recipes, , A fresh benefits, Advantages of juice, Apple juicing recipes, Benefits of fresh juice, Benefits of juice, Benefits of juicing oranges, Benefits of orange juice, Best fruit drinks, Best fruit for juice, Best fruit juice, Best fruits to juice, Best juices for health, Best juicing recipes, Cold press juicing, Cool juices, Drinking fresh juice, Drinking juice, Drinking juice, Fresh fruits juices, Fresh juice benefits,
Fresh juices, Fresh orange juice benefits, Fresh orange juice recipes, Fresh squeezed juices, Fresh squeezed oj, Fresh squeezed orange juice, Freshly pressed juice, Freshly squeezed juices, Freshly squeezed orange juice, Freshness drink, Fruit drinks recipes, Fruit juice benefits, Fruit juice drink, Fruit juicer recipes, Fruit juicing recipes, Fruit mixture juice, Fruits for juice, Fruits juices recipes,
Fruity juice drink, Fruity juice recipes, Health benefits of juices, Healthy juice recipes, Homemade fruit drinks, Homemade orange juice, How to make fresh orange juice, How to make fresh squeezed orange juice, How to make homemade orange juice, How to make juice orange, How to make orange juice, How to make orange juice without juicer, Ingredients for orange juice, Is fresh squeezed orange juice good for you, Is fresh squeezed orange juice healthy, Is freshly squeezed orange juice healthy,
Is juice healthy, Juice benefits, Juice drinks, Juice for health, Juice fruits name, Juice health benefits, Juice healthy, Juice item, Juiced drinks, Juiced vegetables, Juicer recipes, Juicer recipes apple, Juices healthy, Juices list, Juices recipe, Juices recipes, Juicing apples, Juicing oranges benefits, Juicing oranges recipes, Juicing recipe, Juicing recipes vegetables, Juicing recipes with fruit, Juicing vegetables recipes,
List of juices, Local juices, Making orange juice, Mix fruit juice benefits, Mixed fruit juice benefits, Mixed fruits juice, Mixed juice, Mixed juices, Names of juices, Natural juice benefits, Natural orange juice, Orange drink, Orange fresh juice, Orange juice benefits, Orange juice how to make, Orange juice ingredients, Orange juice ingredients, Orange juice recipes, Orange juice squeeze, Orange juicer recipe, Orange orange juice, Popular fruit drink, Real orange juice, Recipe juice,
Recipe of juice, Recipe of orange juice, Recipes with/for orange juice, Special juices, Squeeze juice nutrition info, Squeeze orange juice, Squeezed juice, Vegetable juicer recipes, Vegetable juices, Vegetables to juice, What is squeezed, Which juice is good for health.